Friday, July 3, 2009

The Weekend Starts on Thursday

Laura Harber came to visit this week and I was soooooooo excited to have company! Last night, I finally went to Country on Beale...Amy's been begging me to go with her since last year. Heidi Newfield and James Otto were performing last night and THEY were a real treat! I also got to experience Coyote Ugly...and the party people's lives are not complete without a trip there. :) AND, as luck would have it, I actually KNOW one of the Coyotes...we were in choir together in elementary school before she moved away. She recognized me immediately, though. And...have you ever been to a place with a bathroom attendant? Amazing. The bathroom attendant at Coyote Ugly opens your stall door and turns on the water faucet and pumps the soap for you. There's also gum and mints and A LOT of other stuff. Like lotion and hair pins. How about that? Beale Street was a ton of fun. I've lived in Memphis my entire life and I've never been to Beale Street at night. I can't wait to go back. I left around 11:00, so I had a good time without getting mixed up with the toe-up drunk crazies.

Today, Harb and I met Sarah Beth and Brittany for lunch. Brittany's wedding is in November, so we got to talk over some of the details. Soooo nice to be back with some of the Tri Gam girls--makes me miss Julie and Melissa!

Haven't heard from the boy in a couple of days. Blah.

Job Opps Today: 0
Articles Written Today: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment